Simplified testing, more insight and faster electro-mechanical troubleshooting
The compact ScopeMeter® 120B Series, is the rugged oscilloscope solution for industrial electrical and electro-mechanical equipment troubleshooting and maintenance applications. It’s a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and high-speed recorder in one easy-to-use instrument. The ScopeMeter 120B Series also integrates with Fluke Connect® mobile app and FlukeView® for ScopeMeter software to enable further collaboration, data analysis and archiving of critical test information.
*Not all models are available in all countries. Check with your local Fluke representative.
Other useful features:
- Features two 5,000-count True-RMS digital multimeters
- Offers recorder Event Detect to capture elusive intermittent signals on repetitive waveforms up to 4 kHz
- Comes with shielded test leads for oscilloscope, resistance and continuity measurements
- Features resistance, continuity, diode, and capacitance meter measurements
- Performs power measurements (W, VA, VAR, PF, DPF, Hz)
- Measures voltage, current and power harmonics
- Check Industrial networks with BusHealth physical layer tests against defined reference levels (125B only)
- Allows you to save and recall data and instrument setups
- Includes FlukeView® ScopeMeter® software for Windows®
- Features a rugged design to withstand 3g vibration, 30g shock, and rated IP51 according to EN/IEC60529
- Runs on a Li-Ion rechargeable battery providing seven-hours operation (with four-hour charge time)
- Features highest safety rating in the industry: safety rated for CAT IV 600 V