Since its launch the Rotronic HygroGen has defined the standard for portable humidity and temperature calibration systems. Hundreds of users worldwide have identified that this tool for the rapid generation of stable temperature and humidity conditions can save significant amounts of time in performing calibrations of all types of humidity instruments from all manufacturers. The HygroGen2 satisfies the stringent demands of quality and compliance regulations with its ability to calibrate instruments over their full working range, and is embraced throughout the pharmaceutical industry as the leading instrument in its class and is favored in ISO17025 humidity calibration laboratories across the world. Being portable and robust, it can be set up at the installation location allowing for complete system qualification.
The rock solid stability, minimal thermal gradients, and rapid time for set-point changes of HygroGen2-S are now replicated in a new family member: HygroGen2-XL, which boasts a chamber with 10 times the capacity.
• Generates stable humidity and temperature conditions (<±0.1 %RH, <±0.01 °C)
• Calibration solution for the laboratory and on-site
• Humidity equilibrium typically in only 15 minutes
• Calibrate multiple probes simultaneously
• ≪AutoCal≫ automated calibration (optional)
• ≪Remote API≫ logging and control with third party software (optional)*
• Integrated FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant Rotronic HW4 software
Automated calibration of multiple HC2 probes connected via AC3001 USB adaptor:
– Option to automatically adjust 1 temperature and 10 humidity points
– Creates PDF calibration certificate for each probe under test
– 20 user programs (up to 200 set points per program)
– Temperature range extension -5…60 °C (Standard 0…60 °C)
– Humidity range extension 2…99 %RH (Standard 5…95 %RH)
“External MBW/RHS reference integration” (formerly “AutoCal+”)
External MBW/RHS Reference Integration further extends the utility of the generator, with the ability to integrate MBW chilled mirror hygrometers as the AutoCal calibration reference or within the Remote API.
Rotronic has worked with MBW – the unitest singapore world’s leading chilled mirror manufacturer – to integrate their products with the HygroGen2. Particularly well suited is the MBW 473 Dew Point Mirror, whose RP2 measuring head is designed to be directly inserted into the working volume of the HygroGen2, and works across its full range (Not part of the setup. To be purchased separately).
“Remote Screen Sharing” (formerly “Remote Control”)
Remote Control allows a larger screen interface to be used via another device, and is cross platform, allowing access from Windows, Mac, iOS and Android.
Remote API is a new feature to allow granular command line control and logging of the HygroGen2 via a series of commands over TCP/IP. This allows users to integrate the HygroGen2 into their own or third party systems, e.g. Beamix and/or write software scripts to automate the calibration process.